Friday, April 16, 2010

Tiling backgrounds

Well hallo-a there, all! This post is of tiled backgrounds that I used for miscellaneous things recently (website, blog, ect.). I've always quite enjoyed making tiled backgrounds. If you like them, feel free to use them for personal, non-commercial use.

This is the first one I made. It was of a character named Chauncey in a mock-Egyptian Hieroglyphic style. I still have a soft spot for this tiled-background, but I used it for the span of one afternoon (not even morning or evening).
This is the light version of the flying kitty cherubs tile. I chose a lighter design for my website, that way it's not obnoxious or distracting. Hoorah for monochrome-isity!
The darker version of the kitty cherubs as made originally for the blog, but ended up being too cumbersome to deal with (I was confused by the way you edit blogs). I like the sleek/simple black layout now better anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment