Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting ready for Graduation

Hey all!  I'm getting ready for graduation, which means I'm working on graphic design for my flatbook.  Boy howdy, I'm glad that I'm not being graded on my layout.

This is the cover for the flatbook.  I'd love input on it.  Is it too busy?

This is the inked expressions for Neil.  My favorite is still the bottom-left one.

This is the inked expressions  for Bryan.  I like Neil's the best, but tap dancing Bryan still cracks me up. 

More to come shortly.  I'm a perfectionist when it comes to turn arounds, and I discovered some tangents on Bryan's turnaround recently.  I'm going to fix them before they go off to print.

2 comments:

  1. these are pretty awesome. I really like the way you draw. You have a very unique style. I like the covers of the book too, it is almost a work of art by itself which makes me feel like I am already looking inside the book. So I think it is very cool and it reminds me that I need to draw soooooo baaaad

    ReplyDelete